City Project Manager – Contra Costa / Sacramento County, CA
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Contra Costa / Sacramento County, CA
- Role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer of the company.
- No relocation package provided
As North America’s leading privately-owned open access fiber optic network developer operating in the last mile – we are delivering networks which are inspiring freedom of choice and excellent customer service.
SiFi Networks is delivering open access fiber networks right across the US called FiberCities™, called so because fiber passes every single home and business in the city and Smart City access points are put in place as standard, developing a future proofed city for generations to come
SiFi Networks is looking for an experienced project manager professional to join the team, that has experience in delivering large multi-faceted telecommunications projects, managing all aspects of the project from delivery timescales, budgets and all contractors.
Your assigned territory will initially cover Contra Costa / Sacramento County, CA, and potentially surrounding communities. You will be responsible for all elements of the project from mobilization through to project close out.
You must be a highly motivated self-starter, have strong project management skills and be able to provide a demonstrable record of experience in stakeholder management and delivering projects to required scope and budget.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
As a City Project Manager, you will have the responsibility to ensure the success of the citywide build program ensuring the implementation is delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure project are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Liaise with City for permitting applications
- Liaise with Power Company for permitting applications, ensuring all processes are documented and adhered to by all contractors.
- Review and maintenance of City Program schedule with assistance of Contractor and Program Team
- Safety coordination with assigned contractors
- Maintaining Risk log and lessons learned.
- Financial forecasting & reporting
- Supporting QA/QC of all elements of the project in line with SiFi specified standards
- 5+ years Project Manager Professional
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the either the telecommunications and/or construction sector
- Solid technical background.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office / MS Project or similar Project Management Software