Employment type: Full-time
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA and nearby markets
- Role reports directly to the VP of Community Relations
- No relocation package provided
As North America’s leading privately-owned open access fiber optic network developer operating in the last mile – we are delivering networks which are inspiring freedom of choice and excellent customer service.
SiFi Networks is delivering open access fiber networks right across the US called FiberCities™, called so because fiber passes every single home and business in the city and Smart City access points are put in place as standard, developing a future proofed city for generations to come.
- SiFi Networks is looking for an experienced customer relations professional to join the team.
- Your assigned territory will initially cover Rancho Cordova, CA and surrounding markets that may become FiberCities™.
- You must be a highly motivated self-starter, have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to work in both an office and field environment. Field time 80%, Office time 20%.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
As a Community Relations Specialist, you will have the responsibility to ensure the communication and coordination of field work is happening to the SiFi standards and process and procedures.
- Communicate to community stakeholders about the project: including construction schedules, process, technology, and issues that may arise.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution and communication of projects to the streets under/close to construction. Manage any issues/concerns/complaints that may arise in current/past work zones.
- Ensure project processes are being followed as it relates to communications to residents, tenants, and businesses.
- Establish and maintain relationships with residents to successfully promote SiFi networks, as well as to resolve issues amicably that may arise.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to project communications, issues, and reporting.
- Liaise with City officials, if necessary.
- Review and coordinate communications as it relates to the overall program, with SiFi vendors/partners.
- Safety coordination with assigned contractors.
- Help communicate regarding SiFi processes in city streets, homeowner’s associations, multi-family dwellings and businesses, using approved marketing materials.
- Supporting QA/QC of all elements of the project in line with SiFi specified standards.
- 3+ years customer service or related fields
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office