SiFi Networks is looking for an experienced customer relations professional to join the team.
Your assigned territory will initially cover East Hartford CT and surrounding markets that may become FiberCities®.
You must be a highly motivated self-starter, have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to work in both an office and field environment. Field time 80%, Office time 20%. The role .
Major Duties and Responsibilities
As a Community Relations Specialist reporting directly to the VP of Community Relations, you will have the responsibility to ensure the communication and coordination of field work is happening to the SiFi standards and process and procedures.
- Communicate to community stakeholders about the project: including construction schedules, process, technology, and issues that may arise.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution and communication of projects to the streets under/close to construction. Manage any issues/concerns/complaints that may arise in current/past work zones.
- Ensure project processes are being followed as it relates to communications to residents, tenants, and businesses.
- Establish and maintain relationships with residents to successfully promote SiFi networks, as well as to resolve issues amicably that may arise.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to project communications, issues, and reporting.
- Liaise with City officials, if necessary.
- Review and coordinate communications as it relates to the overall program, with SiFi vendors/partners.
- Safety coordination with assigned contractors.
- Help communicate regarding SiFi processes in city streets, homeowner’s associations, multi-family dwellings and businesses, using approved marketing materials.
- Supporting QA/QC of all elements of the project in line with SiFi specified standards.
- 3+ years customer service or related fields · Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office