Hours of Work: 9am – 5:30pm (Must be flexible to the needs of the business, and prepared to work out of hours to suit USA time zone difference)
Rate Of Pay: TBC
Place of Work – Oswestry, Shropshire.
SiFi Networks is North America’s leading privately owned open access telecoms company delivering networks which are inspiring freedom of choice and excellent customer service.
SiFi Networks funds, builds and operates competitive fiber networks upon which service providers deliver first class service to their customers; internet, TV, phone and more.
We deliver FiberCities® which are future proof with Smart City connectivity placed throughout the city. SiFi Networks’ policy is to dig once, negating future fiber deployment cost and disruption to the city.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Contracts Manager, that has considerable experience in Managing contracts and services in accordance with company policies.
The successful candidate will be working with numerous contractors, suppliers, and vendors.
- Managing contracts and services in accordance with contractual agreements and company policies, to ensure KPIs are met, and performance/underperformance managed.
- Preparing and negotiating the terms and conditions of contracts, including multiple drafting and internal/external reviews to reach agreement.
- With the support of SiFi inhouse legal team, meeting with contractors, suppliers and vendors to discuss contractual negotiation, performance or termination.
- Providing contractual guidance to the rest of the business as required
- Develops contractual performance metrics and/or coordinates the measurement of and performance against these.
- Risk management, ensuring a company’s approach to risk is accurately reflected in all documents and taking proactive steps to mitigate.
- Ongoing review and continuous improvement of SiFi supplier selection, management and engagement processes
Key competencies required include:
- Must operate under the highest degree of accuracy, business ethics, and integrity.
- Highly motivated self-starter, strong negotiation and consultative skills and be able to provide a demonstrable record of experience in the same role.
- 5+ years of experience in Contract Management
- Strong negotiation and consultative skills at senior levels.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and analyze strategic issues.
- Demonstrate ability to influence decisions in areas outside of direct control through collaboration and teamwork.
- Coordinate and manage complex decision-making processes, as well as overcome obstacles and objections to ensure the right business outcome.
A bachelor’s degree in business or law preferred, with either Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) or Certified Commercial Contract Manager (CCCM), and, or Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations (CIPS)