Executive Assistant – Oswestry, Shropshire, with travel to USA required
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Oswestry, Shropshire, with travel to USA required
- Role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer of the company.
- No relocation package provided
As North America’s leading privately-owned open access fiber optic network developer operating in the last mile – we are delivering networks which are inspiring freedom of choice and excellent customer service.
SiFi Networks is delivering open access fiber networks right across the US called FiberCities™, called so because fiber passes every single home and business in the city and Smart City access points are put in place as standard, developing a future proofed city for generations to come
SiFi Networks is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team, in order to work for/with the Chief Operating Officer in managing all facets of funding and delivering FiberCities™ throughout the USA.
You must be a highly motivated self-starter, ideally have project management skills and be able to provide a support to Chief Operating Officer in all elements of SiFi Networks’ activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
As the Chief Operating Officers executive assistant, you will be expected to lead on management of different aspects of the business functions, manage relationships with key clients and all stakeholders, whilst support in decision making, and ensure the Chief Operating Officer has the information required to make informed decisions quickly.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive reporting process
- Prepare documentation for Senior management signatures
- Liaise with all parties involved in development and build of Sifi Fiber City networks
- Review and maintenance of extensive pre-funding plans
- Maintaining Risk log and lessons learned
- Financial forecasting
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Willingness to travel to the USA as and when required
- Flexible in working hours due to time difference between UK and USA