SiFi Networks is looking for an experienced multi dwelling unit (MDU) Account Executive professional that has considerable experience in negotiating rights of entry (ROE) with MDU property owners, Home Owners Associations (HOA), and Property Management Companies. Such ROE permits contractors and/or developers to install telecommunications cable and equipment in the MDU building or HOA, extending to individual apartments and units, so that Internet Service Providers (ISPs) can provide their services to any apartment or unit within the MDU/HOA.
Your assigned territory will initially cover East Hartford, CT and Saratoga Springs, NY and potentially surrounding communities. You will be the primary owner of SiFi Networks’ MDU channel in your territory, which will be developed in line with SiFi Networks’ market strategy.
You must be a highly motivated self-starter, not afraid to cold call, have strong negotiation skills and be able to provide a demonstrable record of experience in the same role.
The role has a career path opportunity for a successful candidate to manage a team of regional MDU sales professionals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate strongly on SiFi Networks’ behalf in the MDU owner/developer space, securing sound Easement/ROE agreements
- Demonstrates excellence in all aspects of MDU ROE sales development- strategic professional; understands the drivers of performance excellence at all levels; understands and implements key metrics for all MDU sales disciplines in his/her area; instills and maintains a high energy culture at every level of the organization.
- Consistently drives the organization to exceed sales and revenue targets for the MDU division.
- Develop, socialize, champion and execute overall MDU company strategy.
- Create strategy that enables growth in SiFi Networks’ MDU market share
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure dynamic media plan, offer strategy to support revenue goals for MDU channel.
- Coordinate with partnering Service Providers to ensure appropriate and compelling product offers and positioning for the MDU owner/developer and end user.
- Deliver weekly/monthly monitoring and reporting of initiatives to drive strategic performance improvement.
- Interfaces regularly with Property Owners, Housing Association, Condo Board Members, Building Managers and Developers.
- Evaluate and present findings in a manner that will facilitate management’s understanding of the results and drive results.
- Develops and/or coordinates appropriate metrics and corresponding analysis to drive the business forward.
- agreements and other marketing agreements to serve properties in our footprint.
- Create and maintain a dynamic territory management plan.
- Work collaboratively with construction, technical operations, ISP’s and implementation teams to conduct surveys, review designs, and facilitate approval to efficiently build SiFi networks into MDU’s and HOA’s.
- 5+ years of MDU right-of-entry negotiation experience on behalf of an ISP, Contractor or Real Estate Developer.
- Fiber industry, specifically fiber to the premise
- Strong negotiation and consultative skills at senior levels.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of an achieving team plan/team quota.
- Data analysis and PC skills required; experience with MS Office products and CRM systems.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and analyze strategic issues
- Demonstrate ability to influence decisions in areas outside of direct control through collaboration and teamwork.
- Must operate under the highest degree of accuracy, business ethics, and integrity.
- Job stability reflected in your resume
- 100% new business generation
- 100% new business role
- Coordinate and manage complex decision-making processes, as well as overcome obstacles and objections to position for agreement closure
- Travel will be a large portion of your time, where you will continuously meet with MDU landlord/owners and potentially apartment owners and HOA boards
- Maintains thorough knowledge of industry trends and industry developments that effect target markets
- Meet or exceed company set KPIs and assigned milestones
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Education BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance and/or Marketing preferred.