SiFi Networks is recruiting for a VP Client Services to manage interactions with service providers. This role’s primary function is to maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients, post Sales hands-over. This role’s goal is to maximize the client experience. It requires an ongoing commitment to improve quality and client satisfaction.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced, self-motivated and flexible employee in this senior role.
This is a remote working position. Applicants should be willing to travel nationwide to meet with clients when required.
As the Company’s primary operations are based in the USA, applicants will be required to regularly work hours that are suitable to these timezones. In addition, applicants must be willing to work extended and non-standard hours, including regular interaction with staff in UK timezones.
The successful candidate’s title, reporting relationships, duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time at the discretion of management.
The successful applicant will:
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Act as first/single point of contact for all key client interaction.
- Field queries from clients.
- Be hands-on and guide internal and external stakeholders in effective client issues resolution.
- Handle any escalations and resolve client complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keep clients informed of new products, developments and operational process changes.
- Drive the implementation of client requests.
- Host regular meetings with key clients, track and action outstanding issues.
- Understand and comply with the company service offering.
- Work closely with, manage and ensure the delivery from outsourced Operations teams.
- Find solutions to problems and ensure client satisfaction, service optimization, SLA and contract compliance to the client.
- Work with Sales team to onboard new clients and develop and drive the implementation of an effective client onboarding process.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to sales, operations, planning teams and other business units.
- Consult, strategize and advise on client needs to management.
- Identify where organization can improve client satisfaction.
- Act as point of escalation and collaborate with other teams to drive resolution of complex operational issues.
- Interact with internal stakeholders at all levels to deliver an excellent client experience.
- Continuously review, architect, implement and evolve processes to track, oversee and organize all interactions with clients, including performance management systems and reports (for example, by conducting regular client satisfaction surveys).
- Represent SiFi Networks in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Take initiative by identifying what needs to be done and take action before being asked.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation
- Telecoms or fiber industry experience
- The ability to summarize and report
- Mastery of the English language
- Leadership, negotiation and influence skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- An analytical mind with strong observation and strategic skills
- Proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, email and common IT tools
- A proven ability to identify and implement client-specific process improvements
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels, from their operations staff up to their senior leadership level
- The drive, enthusiasm and determination to succeed with a hands-on ‘can do’ attitude.
- Management track record of at least 5 years.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Fiber or Telecoms Networks, with emphasis on client care or a client services leadership role.
- Any combination of education and experience that has led to the knowledge, skills and abilities noted above.
- Must have the required characteristics to perform the essential functions of the job.