Effective November 20, 2019
We may collect and store the following information:
• Email address and postal address
• Information about your home or business, current broadband services and service expectations
• Any other information requested or provided through this website
Why do we collect your information?
We require this information to gather an understanding of your needs for our service and to gain a picture of the overall city’s needs in order to provide the best service.
What do we do with your information?
We may pass your details to:
• Internet service providers contracted to deliver a service to your city
• SiFi Networks affiliates
What communications do we send you?
From time to time we may use the email or postal address which you have provided to:
• Send you update emails about the progress of fiber optic services in your city
• Notify you of SiFi Networks’ events in your city
• Contact you by email for marketing or market research purposes
How long do we retain your information?
Security. Limitation of Liability.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be stored on your computer. Once you grant permission, the cookie is stored and helps analyze your web traffic and website preferences. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its functionality to your preferences by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which of our webpages are being visited and used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which webpages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer although doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies use the following Google Analytics cookies _utma _utmc _ttmz
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither SiFi Networks or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information, however, SiFi Networks is not responsible or liable for Google Analytics’ handling of your data.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the website, and to track the webpages that you visit during your session.
Links to other websites
You may restrict the collection or use of Your Information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the SiFi Networks website, we state at the end “By submitting your details, you are indicating your consent to receiving communication, unless you have ticked the box below to indicate your objection to receiving this communication.”
You must tick the box presented below the above text if you do not want to receive communication from SiFi Networks, its third-party service providers, or its ISP contracted partner in your city.
• Opt-out of receiving any of the above emails or to remove Your Information previously provided to us by emailing email@example.com or by unsubscribing, if such option is available through the emails or your email client, from the emails we may send to you.
• If you believe that any of Your Information we store is incorrect or incomplete, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will endeavor to promptly correct any inaccuracies.