Hours of Work: 8am – 5:30pm (Must be flexible to the needs of the business)
Rate Of Pay: $75,000-$100,000 annual
SiFi Networks is North America’s leading privately owned open access telecoms company delivering networks which are inspiring freedom of choice and excellent customer service.
SiFi Networks funds, builds and operates competitive fiber networks upon which service providers deliver first class service to their customers; internet, TV, phone and more.
We deliver FiberCities® which are future proof with Smart City connectivity placed throughout the city. SiFi Networks’ policy is to dig once, negating future fiber deployment cost and disruption to the city.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced project manager professional to join the team, that has experience in delivering large multi-faceted telecommunications projects, managing all aspects of the project from delivery timescales, budgets and all contractors.
The successful candidate assigned territory will initially cover Escondido and potentially surrounding communities. They will be responsible for all elements of the project from mobilization through to project close out.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure project are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Liaise with City for permitting applications
- Liaise with Power Company for permitting applications, ensuring all processes are documented and adhered to by all contractors.
- Review and maintenance of City Program schedule with assistance of Contractor and Program Team
- Safety coordination with assigned contractors
- Maintaining Risk log and lessons learned.
- Financial forecasting & reporting
- Supporting QA/QC of all elements of the project in line with SiFi specified standards
Key competencies required include:
- Highly motivated self-starter, have strong project management skills and be able to provide a demonstrable record of experience in stakeholder management and delivering projects to required scope and budget
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the telecommunications sector
- 5+ years Project Manager Professional
- Solid technical background.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office / MS Project or similar Project Management Software
- Project Manager Professional or Similar qualification
- Must have the required characteristics to perform the essential functions of the job.